Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My car is a 1993 Toyota Corolla with 108,000 miles in good…

My car is a...

My car is a 1993 Toyota Corolla with 108,000 miles in good running condition - I am retired and drive only short trips to near by stores. At age 92 I am inclined to stop driving, Is there a market for such a car - my zip code is 94610.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

What code do you mean. I gave my zip code.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Corolla yourself? What have you tried so far?

It doesn't need fixing - oil change done a couple of weeks ago.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there someone who would be interested in buying.

3/12/2018
HDGENE
HDGENE, ASE Master Tech/Toyota Certified

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, absolutely! This would be a great starter car for someone or for someone that does a lot of commuting as it would be good on fuel economy and such, long as the car doesnt need many repairs. Kelly blue book kbb.com can give you specific cash value of the vehicle but it wont be worth much due to its age. But if its in really good shape it can sell for anywhere from 500-2k easily.

Any running car in decent shape and working ac is worth 1-2k all day long. If you need more help or information please let me know. If I was helpful, please use the 5 stars above to leave a positive rating.

HDGENE

Thank you!

I will aim for JULY to give up the car or sooner if I have a buyer for top value.
It will be a good first car for someone.
I will be away from the phone from 4:15 on. Tomorrow in a.m. will be better time to call.
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Phone call session started
Is there something else you needed to know?
I am interested in offers to buy the car but am not in a rush for today!
Ok well I can't help you there. Good luck
Someone called me Friday at an awkward time for me and I asked if he could call on Saturday about 10 a.m. Do you know if it was a mechanic. Do I need to have an on-site examination of the car before I can expect to sell it. I have copies of all work orders back to 2013. The mileage is 104,000 (plus 7-800).

No sir, no one from here would have called you. Our work is done basically unless you had another question.

Sorry for the delay. Got tied up this weekend with the grand kids. Are you available this evening to discuss this?