Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My mechanicchanged mycoil and the regular battery on the…

Customer Question
Hi my mechanicchanged mycoil...

Hi my mechanicchanged mycoil and the regular battery on the Toyota 2009 highlander hybrid and now i noticed i lost my radio, cd player and backup camera can u help?? marty

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket camera, or did it come with the vehicle?

It is all factory from toypota all original

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Highlander Hybrid yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i had my first problem and lost power had it towed and a coil was put in and a new battery after 5 years and then i lost the radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I thought u were the mechanic

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Toyota
allow me to be more clear. had a coil and new battery installed in my Toyota highlander 2009 hybrid model and then i lost the use of my radio cd player and backup camera how can i get the radio back? marty
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/9/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician

Do you still need assistance and did you still want a phone consultation?

trying to findva response. pl;ease call me at b8 0clock tomorrow thasnx marty
Okay I will be on the road tomorrow I will give you a call roughly around 2 p.m. Eastern Standard Time you have to accept the phone call request and then I'll initiate the call tomorrow. I will submit the request from my end tonight.

Sent phone offer

Thanx for the scam. At least when they rip me off at the Toyota dealership , they look me in the eyes. Thanx for no help. Boooyaaaaa!