Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I had a mouse get into the back interior panel and died I…

I had a mouse...

I had a mouse get into the back interior panel and died I need to remove it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Removed rear seats open up all back it got under bin section

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don’t to find out how to remove the panels to get to this mouse problem on a 2009 Toyota Rab
3/8/2018
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Which panel do you need to remove - the side panels in the rear, the floor panels?

Is this a RAV4

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There is a bend in the back of the cargo hold in the front section behind the seats OK that’s what I need to get into
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There is a bin bin in the back of the seats on the floor I need to get into that been to remove it so I can see where the mouses

hmm, I dont have those so I will opt out and see if another expert does

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Any new expert differ help me with my problem
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
haven’t give me alive phone call thank you
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

ok what pannels have you gotten off and what do you need off can you send pictures of where your at?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I haven’t moved any panels at this time I just need to know how to get the two right in the left panels off the rear cargo area in order for me to get that band out

ok here is some documentation help, let me know if you need more panels

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dcnfs3gfoe5vsc2/thurs1.docx?dl=0

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You can give me a call at(###) ###-####and that way you can tell me when I’m doing wrong when I’m not doing

we have to do all calls though the service here you can request it on your end or I can do it on mine

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

unfortunately I cant talk at the moment but the cal is on the board and if someone can call they will

Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician
Phone call session started

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

new tech here do you still need help as I tried calling but no answer?

let me know when a good time it is to activate the call to you

Mechanic01
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician