Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I replaced my alternator but now i dont remember how the…

Customer Question
I replaced my alternator...

I replaced my alternator but now i dont remember how the belt goes

Mechanic's Assistant: Which belt are you dealing with? And have you changed one before?

The belt that goes around the alternator and all the pulleys and no ive never done it before

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2002 toyota camry xle 4 cldr

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I'm fixing it myself and i. Put alternator in but i cant remember the configuration of the belt

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
3/7/2018
Toyota Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 4 months ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

2.4 0r 3.0 engine?

i will give you the diagrams/instructions for both the 3.0 and the 2.4

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbsp64zumsekomo/0307-toyota-3.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/rbsp64zumsekomo/0307-toyota-3.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help