Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It dies after few min i changed fuel pump i have changed the…

Customer Question
It dies after few...

It dies after few min i changed fuel pump i have changed the plugs rotor cap coil pack n ecm modular still stalls out

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the check engine light on? Does the car stall at idle or when driving?

It stauls while driving n sitting still too no check engine light is on at all

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your MINI?

94 Toyota celica gt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?

I changed fuel pump i changed plugs i have changed coil n rotor cap n i have put plugs in it n a ecm

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It will start n move n thsn dies out after awhile it will start rite back up

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Toyota
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have tried everything n still cant figure out why it want stay running
3/6/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Edward, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help. 94 celica had an igniter over on the firewall drivers side. did you happen to replace that or is it original? thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Original what does it look like
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician