Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It want start i thought it was the the starter i put a new…

It want start i...

It want start i thought it was the the starter i put a new starter ob it and it still does not want to start. the noise sounds like its coming from the starter

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Im doing that as we speak and i will check fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2013 Camry

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?

Iyes, i replace the starter that's about it right now

3/5/2018
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician

Do you have a voltmeter or simple 12 V test light to run some voltage test? Do you have a code reader to see if there any code set in the engine control computer? Is this a four-cylinder or V-6 engine?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i got it battery was bad. thks for your help

You are welcome. If you have not done so please do not forget to rate the assistance that I have provided you at three or higher and a five would be awesome. If you need any additional information feel free to reply and I will get back to you.

Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Skyvisions
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician