Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have camry 2008 4 cylindre 108000 engine at idle making…

I have camry 2008...

I have camry 2008 4 cylindre 108000 kilo engine at idle making noise look like exhaust problem .. I change exhaust system complet and still making noise idle I remove belt to make sur water pump and alternator and tentioner belt are ok .let me know what you tink

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

Never overheated never change spark plug .I change oil every 8000k

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?

I remove front belt and i start engine few seconde but same noise

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The engine run well .

Answered in 1 day by:
3/5/2018
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If this sounds like an exhaust system rattle check and make sure no exhaust shields are bent or broken or loose rattling causing this issue here.If this is or was already checked let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will send the car to dealer . Because nobody can help me

It can be difficult to locate a noise issue like this from here in some cases.It is a good idea to have it looked into further to see if the issue can be pinpointed and then from there it can be repaired.If there is anything else I can help with on this let me know.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician
Pete, Auto Service Technician