Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 93 toyota pickup with a 3.0 EFI engine..im pretty

Customer Question

i have a 93 toyota pickup with a 3.0 EFI engine..im pretty sure the guy i got the truck from.swapped the motors an now its stuck in limp mode..meaning i cant grt it to go over about 25mph..ive changed the spark plugs, filter in the mass af..an checked timing it revs up now just lagging..i know that the plug on the distributor needs changed sense its superglued in..could it be the brain..or that plug? i tried to.jumped the ob2 an its just a constant flash..please help
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

Have you tried to pull any fault codes yet?