Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

1988 Toyota truck Combination Meter. temperature gauge and…

1988 Toyota truck...

1988 Toyota truck Combination Meter. temperature gauge and fuel gauge does not work. does fuel gauge supply power to temperature gauge ? when I jump power to them they both work

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No gas hog, will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '88 Toyota?

Truck R 22 E fuel injection #JT5RN75TOJOO20881

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes do you have phone number so I can call I do not do this good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The person you have to talk to is not here went after a part how do I contact you again?

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/22/2018
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. I have a wiring diagram book in front of me. Would you like to discuss this via this chat format or, better still, a live phone call? Please advise.

Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Call(###) ###-####
Phone call session started
Toyota Service
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert