Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Cigar lighter does not work, fuses are good. just need to…

Cigar lighter does not...

Cigar lighter does not work, fuses are good. just need to know how to remove the plastic panel that holds the cigar lighter canister out. looks like wires may be disconnected...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
a video or pictures would be helpful in the solution
1/18/2018
Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help. what make and year model Toyota are you working on? thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2006 toyota camry
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no i don't want a call
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2006 Toyota Camry

Did you double check the power point fuse (top right blue 15 amp fuse in the interior fuse panel) to see if it was blown or not?

check that and let me know what you find there. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks Edward! It was the power point fuse that was blown. Evidently I plugged something into it that I wasn't supposed to.

Sweet. Thank you. Let us know if you have any further question.

If your all set please don't forget to rate the question via one of the star icons at the top of the page. Thank you for using justanswer.

Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
done

Thank you and best wishes!

Edward
Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician