Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It looks like my relase cable got loose from it's handle.

Customer Question
It looks like my...

It looks like my relase cable got loose from it's handle

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

Sienna 2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sienna yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was trying to refill my wiper fluid but when i pull the hood relase handle, i don't feel the snug or resistance that make the hood pop

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you hear a thunk when you pull the lever?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do i have to pay for this consultation?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Toyota
1/17/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started! You do have to pay for this it is 22$ would you like to continue?