Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need detailed instructions on how to remove/replace front…

Hi, I need detailed...

Hi, I need detailed instructions on how to remove/replace front bumper cover and grille on a 2005 Toyota Highlander

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota Highlander. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I will be replacing myself, but am not very handy so detailed info will help

1/12/2018
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, I am Randall. I am reviewing your question now and will reply shortly. You may see a popup for phone call request, That is not from me but rather the site. We can keep in this chat format or a call if you prefer.Call is an option not required. Thanks. Back shortly

I have attached the factory diagrams and repair information, Not too hard just steps involved, Here is the link to the factory repair information. Bear in mind this file also includes how to remove the bumper which I doubt you are doing so ignore that step. Here is the file link

Rate my service by using the stars at the top of the page. Just Answer can only compensate me for my time and resources after feedback rating thus rating is required . Rating includes any follow-up questions you may have once you leave feedback rating. Free trials and member questions still require a service rating
Thank you so much!Randall

Thanks, ***** *****'t be receiving the replacement bumper + grille for several days, but this gives me an idea of how to remove/replace.

no problem. Yes, something you can review. The steps are not that difficult./

Please leave a rating for my service now and then? this post will remain open for about 2 weeks and no charge to return to this post if you bookmark it. I am here to help, Thanks for a POS feedback /rating, Randall

Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician