Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Can you help me. 2009. Are you a real person or a machine.

Customer Question
Hi can you help...

Hi can you help me

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes are you a real person or a machine

Mechanic's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the mechanic more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ok thank you, ***** ***** want to know where i can find the ECU pinout for my 2009 toyota camry 2.4L

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Toyota
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i need the ECU pinout because i need to know which wires are the ignition, RPM (tac), throttle position.
1/12/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 1 month ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you Peter
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i'm sorry i cannot make phone call right now at work. i'm just allowed to use the computer

I can supply this from our digital manuals as I am at work presently and have them for you with wiring diagrams and pin pits this evening. But this will take time and resources on my behalf to do so , so I will have to ask you to accept a service so I can do so. If this is acceptable let me know so I may proceed to assist you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. In the process of helping you I will use sources from all different places that I feel fit and to the point that will speed up my help for you. This may include links, videos, shop notes and procedures as well as my own personal experience of over 40 yrs in the trade.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is it something i can find, the ECU pinout. I've been looking everywhere
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
are you still here?

here

what is your specific problem?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i'm sorry i thought you were gone.
is it hard to find that?

would it be better to chat via phone through our sight?

what is the model of your 09 Toyota?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2009 Toyota Camry LE 2.4L (engine code 2AZ-FE)

I can supply you with any advice or information you need on this vehicle , so would you like to have a one on one chat or just continue texting?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
chatting thru here is fine, if i was home it would have been better

OK NO PROBLEM , iS THERE ANY ISSUE THAT YOUR HAVING THAT YOU NEED THIS INFO THAT i MAY HELP YOU WITH? i CAN SEND ALL THIS INFO TO YOU THIS EVENING IF THAT'S OK?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i'm doing a wiring job on my project camry which requires to plug a part on my ECU
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
are you still here? let me know if you find anything.

Ok here with wiring diagrams and pin locations as requested. This takes time and resources to do so I will as you to accept a service I will be sending so I can do so for you. Please remember your protected under this sights 100% money back guarantee if for some reason I cannot help you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you so much!

ok just hit the accept on that request I sent then I can send you this info immediately.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what request?

this request for more Q&A TIME

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It’s ok thank you i went to Toyota today and i found my answer. They were kind enough to help me. I got the needed pinout.
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician