Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My check engine light just came on. StYs on stays on. 2005…

Customer Question
My check engine light...

My check engine light just came on

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

StYs on stays on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2005 tundra v8

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tundra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Toyota
1/9/2018
Toyota Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. a code reader needs to be put on the car and have the fault code/s pulled. there are over 200 things that can turn that light on. Autozone will do it for you for free if you don't have a code reader

Ok thanks

You can let me know what the codes are and I will let you know what is going on with the vehicle. thank you

did you get the codes?