Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Well auto zone code readwr said the ecm isnt working right.

Customer Question
Well auto zone code...

Well auto zone code readwr said the ecm isnt working right. Im trying to find if its the engine that had the recall on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

I didnt ask for what the code was and no i havent got a clue how to reset it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2006 toyota corolla S

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Corolla yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced the battery conectors and about to replace spark plugs

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
1/7/2018
Toyota Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

what is the fault code, please?

do you still need help?