Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Can not remove charging cable from car. It is “stuck” in…

Customer Question
Can not remove charging...

Can not remove charging cable from car. It is “stuck” in green light mode.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Charge port

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Model S P100D

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried to open car with my Tesla App which is also not working.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Tesla?

Key fobs not opening Car either

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Brand new - just picked up in Dec

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 day by:
1/9/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since this is a brand new model what should be done from here is to have the vehicle towed and checked by the dealer or a repair center authorized to work on this model to locate and repair this fault as this will be done at no charge to you under warranty.If you attempt to tamper with anything this can void some of the warranty on your vehicle.The fault codes will need to be checked to see what codes are set as this may be a battery issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete