Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ck engine light and traction off light are on. It is running…

Customer Question
Ck engine light and...

Ck engine light and traction off light are on

Mechanic's Assistant: Has your vehicle stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?

No, it is running fine. I haven't had any one trouble shoot. Was deciding if I should wait and go to dealer. 2015 4 wheel

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 Toyota?

Tundra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tundra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. It just happened

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
1/7/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Good afternoon, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** would be happy to answer this for you today.

There are a few things that can cause these lights to illuminate simultaneously, the most common is the throttle body, but it can set them due to other issues such as an abs/sensor issue. I would recommend getting the codes scanned to help us see what direction we should go. If you have an Autozone or another parts store nearby they will be able to scan the codes free of charge

The lights have gone out. The reading said random misfire on 2 4 & 7

Okay good to know. When is the last time the truck had a tune up?