Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Sorry, I was looking for help with my gas club car. It will…

Customer Question
Sorry, I was looking...

Sorry, I was looking for help with my gas club car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

It will not go forward or reverse, the battery is charged, the back up alert sounds but nothing happens when I push on gas either forward or reverse.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Club car, bench seat, S/N PR1238-313119

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, charged battery to full, checked connections on micro-switched behind FWD & Reverse handle.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
1/7/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help if you still need help. Let me know if you got this resolved or still need help. I will be logged in between jobs as time allows. We can follow up as needed.