Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It just started to beep when parked in the garage or

Customer Question
It just started to...

It just started to beep when parked in the garage or outside

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes, the car starts and the head lights do work

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2011 Highlander

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Highlander yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing, don't know what to look for

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris