Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 91 4 runner V-6 3.0 that caught fire on the

Customer Question
passenger side a lll wiring...
i have a 91 4 runner V-6 3.0 that caught fire on the passenger side a lll wiring components gone, burned. im told the 91 is a little different than the surrounding years, the harness that is. having a hard time finding harness and brain along with all the other components for that year. my question is CAN I TAKE THE ENGINE AND DASH HARNESS OUT OF A 92-93-94 4 RUNNER AND ALL OF ITS COMPONENTS COMPUTER AND EVERYTHING ELSE UNDER THE DASH AND HOOK IT UP TO MY 91. AND IT WORK THESE OTHER YEARS ARE AVAILABLE TO ME.ESPECIALY TH 92 AND 94
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
1/5/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You would have to contact a dealer to see if they are all compatible.I don't think they are and it is best to locate the correct year and model parts you need.One place I use for used parts and they can ship to you is http://www.car-part.com.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Really rate you I reach you with the f****** zero you didn't answer the question when you going to charge me $20 for a question you didn't answer because you have don't have the knowledge. What are you really an expert in b******* cuz that's what I just got fed was b******* taste so great