Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I JUST REPLACED BATTERY FOR MY 2014 COROLLA LE BUT STILL…

Customer Question
I JUST REPLACED BATTERY...

I JUST REPLACED BATTERY FOR MY 2014 COROLLA LE BUT STILL HAVING PROBLEMS STARTING UP

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

EVERY THING TURNS ON

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Corolla yourself? What have you tried so far?

PUT IN NEW BATTERY THE OLD READ BAD

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

ALL OF THE LIGHTS ON THE CONTROL BOARD IS WORKING HEATER HORN LIGHTS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
1/4/2018
Toyota Mechanic: john, The Car Guy replied 7 months ago
john
john, The Car Guy

is the starter clicking or anything?

STATER TURNS OVER SMOOTHLY
Not happy did not get answer just lost 5 d0llars lts okay dont bother goodbye

does it have spark ? is it getting fuel? are you prepared to do some testing? did it run before the battery was changed?