Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

We have done some work at a 2gr engine of a highlander 2016.

Customer Question
Hi. We have done...

Hi. We have done some work at a 2gr engine of a highlander 2016. Now we need to know how to place the air hoses. Do you have a full diagram maybe with pics?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota Highlander. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Its just we cannot find a tiny hose to connect at the intake

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
1/4/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is Peter and I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your isue , I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to help you with your question.

Are these the vacuum lines your referring to?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. In the process of helping you I will use sources from all different places that I feel fit and to the point that will speed up my help for you. This may include links, videos, shop notes and procedures as well as my own personal experience of over 40 yrs in the trade.

Hi. Your asking me of this are the lines?. But i didnt get anything. Did you sent a pic or something?