Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota T-100 overheating. No apparent leaking, no noise.

Customer Question
Toyota T-100 overheating. No...

Toyota T-100 overheating. No apparent leaking, no noise. 1995 w/ 122K.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant? Have you checked for a leak in the cooling system?

Yes, proper level.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your T100?

1995

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your T100 yourself? What have you tried so far?

It just happened this evening. I was thinking to get a new thermostat tomorrow.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Toyota Mechanic: john, The Car Guy replied 3 months ago
john
john, The Car Guy

how hot is it getting?

into the red

fan is working correct?

seems so
Question, why was I charged $5 and $15 ? I thought it was only a $5 charge.

no clue would you like me to send you to customer service? im a third party expert that contract with the website i have no way to check billing

What is your thought about the problem? If there is no leak from the water pump is it likely to be the thermostat?
Yes, I would like customer service.
I can call customer service afterwards. For now, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the problem.
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician