Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Its overheating needs thermostat replacement. Everything has…

Customer Question
Its overheating needs thermostat...

Its overheating needs thermostat replacement

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant? Have you checked for a leak in the cooling system?

Everything has come out perfect. Its got stuck thermostat due to park for very long time.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

Toyota Highlander Hybrid 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Highlander Hybrid yourself? What have you tried so far?

I wanna fix it myself. I wanna know what parts i need to remove to get to thermostat.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I want help in instructions on replacing thermostat

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Toyota
1/2/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 1 month ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hello what is the vin of the vehicle?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
JTEDW21A360008021

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

here is a document that lists everything that needs to be removed: https://app.box.com/s/ctkogb6yrxbtbexumoz4usej12m9hu46

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Steve
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert