Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2004 Toyota sienna and there's power but power

Customer Question
Hello..I have a 2004...

Hello..I have a 2004 Toyota sienna and there's power but power windows won't roll up & van won't start..just bought a new battery..no cranking noise..

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Yes..it's all fine...I'm thinking a fuse somewhere might be blown..but I checked the fuse block uner the hood & under the dash...all fuses seem fine..none blown...I've read there extra fuses under the dash kinda hidden...???

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sienna yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes.. myself.... it was all perfect this morning...I rolled the windows down..went into the house...came back out.. tried to start it... nothing..went bought a new battery...still nothing.. checked all fuses... nothing..won't crank over..no sound... windows won't roll up..side rear vent windows won't open...seems something electrical

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes....what can I be informed about extra fuses under the dash...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
1/1/2018
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

So you own a test light or voltmeter so we can do some wire circuit testing?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician