Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

How to replace the heater in 2013 toyato tacoma. How to take…

Customer Question
How to replace the...

How to replace the heater in 2013 toyato tacoma

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tacoma yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How to take it apart dash or what ever

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/31/2017
Toyota Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

Do you want to replace the heater what? control panel, blower motor, heater core?

hows it going?