Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

After replacing fuel reshio sensor (upstream o2) I reset the…

Customer Question
After replacing fuel reshio...

After replacing fuel reshio sensor (upstream o2) I reset the ecm by disconnecting battery. After that from 0 to 42 m/h under light acceleration

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you located all of the vehicle's oxygen sensors? Are the wires leading to and from each intact and in good shape?

The trouble code is gun. Till 42 m/h it hesitates to shift. After that no problem. I tried to reset again there is no respond. Any help.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2006 camry 2.4l

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced two O2 sensors and tried to reset ECU by disconnecting the battery.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Toyota
12/31/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Ivan Alvarez,
 replied 1 month ago
Ivan Alvarez

I​s the issue you are concerned about the shifting problem?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Everything OK with O2 sensors. There were two on a car and bought are new now.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was informed that my card was charged $23 so you going to charge another $26?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Before to start the conversation I want you answer to my question or I am refusing to continue this.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please cancel everything I don't need your help .Thank YOU
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thanks. Just do not charge my card
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Make sour that no one going to call me
Toyota Mechanic: 6Bucs, Senior Master Tech replied 1 month ago
6Bucs
6Bucs, Senior Master Tech
Phone call session started
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician