Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I replaced the battery in my husband 2009 Tacoma and alarm…

Customer Question
I replaced the battery...

I replaced the battery in my husband 2009 Tacoma and alarm system won’t stop beeping

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

Key does not work in door only ignition

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tacoma yourself? What have you tried so far?

Okay I replaced the battery , we hit the reset button every since I replaced the battery it sounds (alarm when you open door and windows

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just want to drive my vehicle without horn beeping

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Will the vehicle start?