Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Won't go in 4low it just peep. 04 4runner sr5 v6 4WD. Noting…

Customer Question
Won't go in 4low...

Won't go in 4low it just peep

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

04 4runner sr5 v6 4WD

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 4Runner yourself? What have you tried so far?

Noting so far its 12 degree out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/31/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Manual or electronic 4x4 shift?

4 high works fine?

You said " it just peep" what did you mean there?

Are you hoping to diagnose and fix yourself?

4 High works fine its wen i tried 4 low and yeap i wold like to fixed myself.

Manual or electronic 4x4 shift?

It will not engage 4 low, is the concern?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician