Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Interior lights will not turn off in Rav 4. Couldn't find…

Customer Question
Interior lights will not...

Interior lights will not turn off in Rav 4

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?

Couldn't find it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Want to have lights off so it doesn't make battery drain in cold weather

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/31/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

Make sure all doors are closed

make sure trunk is closed

make sure the glass part of the trunk is closed

make sure the hood is closed

make sure the dome switch is not on

think it was the switch on ceiling - don't remember touching it but must have bumped it somehow

Thats great!! Glad you got it fixed!! :). Please take a moment to leave me a rating so I can receive credit for the answer, it would mean so much to me. We can still continue with the question if you have any more concerns regarding your issue.