Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The heat in my 2009 camry works well on recirculation air…

Customer Question
Good day, the heat...

Good day, the heat in my 2009 camry works well on recirculation air mode but on fresh air mode, the heat on the driver side vents gets cold

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?

Yes, the coolant level is okay and no leaks in radiator and water pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?

I went to the dealer and they did a battery reset with the cooling system and removed air from the coolant but its still doesnt solve the problem, they suggested replacing the box but i dont think that will solve my problem because heat actually works in the car but not just on fresh air mode and its only on the driver's side only

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, thats pretty much it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/30/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Toyota Service, Toyota Expert replied 3 months ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Please advise if the heat on the passenger side is adequate. Thanks!

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician