Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cant get trunk to latch

Customer Question
Cant get trunk to...

Cant get trunk to latch

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Toyota Mechanic: EricFromCT, Toyota Technician replied 6 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Toyota Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

What kind of car do you have where the trunk will not latch?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!