Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Need to have rear bumper on 2011 Toyota sienna minivan

Customer Question
Need to have rear...

Need to have rear bumper on 2011 Toyota sienna minivan replaced, what is cost

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota Sienna. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No, just the bumper

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/29/2017
Toyota Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

2.7 or 3.5 engine? is this an XLE? LE? SE?

are you there?

Not sure of engine, it's a XLE

ok, thanks

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will be greatly appreciated and will allow any follow up questions you may have. we can chat back and forth many times until your issue is taken care of.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

hows it going?