Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

3006 toyota echo does not want to crank with key and remote…

Customer Question
3006 toyota echo does...

3006 toyota echo does not want to crank with key and remote start and no power in the dashboard,head lights do go on

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

No power at all

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Echo?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Echo yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tryed all disabling stuff on google

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No power in the cab what so ever but headlights work when i turn them on

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/30/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 6 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

Is this remote starter OME factory or aftermarket? Was there anything done to the vehicle prior to this problem?