Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

The low beams aren't working. 2007 Tacoma 4x4. Ive checked…

Customer Question
The low beams aren't...

The low beams aren't working

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2007 Tacoma 4x4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tacoma yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, ive checked the fuses and the bulbs. all looked fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It has aftermarket halos

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Toyota
12/28/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 month ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

It sounds like the dimmer relay has failed, here is a picture to help you locate and replace. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykybdv1jo2m2vxv/dim.pdf?dl=0

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks

No problem, I'm happy to help. Let me know how it goes or if you run into questions, you can reply to this answer at any time without additional fee's. Thanks again and please do not forget to rate answer.

Dan, Technician