Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Front lights are on but tail lights are out on 2013 Scion…

Customer Question
Front lights are on...

Front lights are on but tail lights are out on 2013 Scion TC

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?

Bulbs good, where's connection?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your tC yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing so far, how do i check connection? it's 2 AM and need to drive home

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just had mechanic put in new bulbs yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Have you checked the fuses yet? do you have a test light or multimeter?