Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2007 Toyota Camry 4Cly 2.4L. I replaced the battery and when…

Customer Question
2007 Toyota Camry 4Cly...

2007 Toyota Camry 4Cly 2.4L

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?

I replaced the battery and when I connect the cables the horn blows continuously and the headlights come on. tried turning the ignition on and off, cannot turn off the horn.. Not dash lights come on and cannot start the car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Not yet. are the specific fuses to look for/

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/28/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Fixitman, Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Fixitman
Fixitman, Master Technician

Hello my name is***** you tell me if the battery was connected backwards at any time?