Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I am changing the heater control light on my 2003 tundra.

Customer Question
I am changing the...

I am changing the heater control light on my 2003 tundra. After removing the screws behind the knobs, I can not get the cover removed.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The ones behind the heater control knob

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tundra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am a do it yourself kind of guy and I can get the cover to pull out a little way, but the top will not give loose.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/24/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Toyota Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Toyota Mechanic

There are "5" screws retaining the Panel.......
"3" at the Knobs & "2" at the Vents
Click Attachment Below

.

.
If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..
.

The response was so long in coming, I went elsewhere for the answer.

Not a problem.......I answer when I see them
Thanks