Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

AFTER REPLACING CAR BATTERY IN MY 2008 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER,

Customer Question
AFTER REPLACING CAR BATTERY...

AFTER REPLACING CAR BATTERY IN MY 2008 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, ALARM ACTIVATES WHENEVER A DOOR IS OPENED, REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU UNLOCK THE DOOR, EITHER FROM THE INSIDE OR WITH THE REMOTE FUNCTION.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

YES

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Highlander yourself? What have you tried so far?

I HAVE TRIED THE FIXES FOUND IN THE USER'S MANUAL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/25/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you able to start the vehicle?

Is the alarm the horn pulsing and the exterior lights flashing?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris