Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

There is an emergency light on that i don't know what it's…

Customer Question
There is an emergency...

There is an emergency light on that i don't know what it's for

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

It's a( !)!

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2015 rav 4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Done nothing so far

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/21/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Kavey, Shop Owner replied 7 months ago
Kavey
Kavey, Shop Owner

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.\

That is your TPMS warning light. It means that one or more of the tires is not at the correct pressure.

Check your tires and add or remove air as needed. If they are all at 32 PSI and the light is still on let out about 10 psi on each tire then air them all back up to 32 PSI and see if that does it. If not you have a bad tire pressure sensor and will need to have it replaced but usually its just due to a low tire.

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you today. Thanks.