Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

We have lost remote key for automatic 1VD diesel engine

Customer Question
We have lost remote...

We have lost remote key for automatic 1VD diesel engine Toyota cruiser 2013, Please advice the solution.

Mechanic's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

We have bought a new set o computer assy, smart and remote

Mechanic's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Please advice how we can program it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We have lost remote key for automatic 1VD diesel engine Toyota cruiser 2013, Please advice the solution You
we have bought a new set o computer assy, smart and remote please advice how we can program it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
please transfer to mechanics
this is not related to lawyers but to mechanics
12/18/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

From what I see on this issue here the dealer has to do the programming to allow this to work properly.This has to be done with the dealer's scan tool/computer plugged into your vehicles data port to perform this.In some cases, a local shop in your area may be able to do the same but in most cases, the dealer is the only one.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

i am not still satisfied with this answer.

Unfortunately, this is all of the info I show on this myself here.I will open your question up to others to see if anyone else can assist further here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete