Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I have no spark. 1999. Corolla. I have tried the spark plug…

Customer Question
I have no spark ...

I have no spark

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

1999

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Corolla

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have tried the spark plug and have no spark

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/17/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech replied 2 months ago
Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech

Hello and welcome

Did the engine stop running while driving or did this happen after it was parked?

Do you have a 12 volt test light, voltmeter or a diagnostic code reader?

We have a volt meter it died while driving

thanks for the reply, before that happened was there any loss of power, any engine misfire noted, any noise?

At what road speed did it die out?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician