Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 2007 Hilux Vigo automatic pick up has lost radio, clock,

Customer Question
Hi - My 2007...

Hi - My 2007 Hilux Vigo automatic pick up has lost radio, clock, side lights, dash lights and auto box - will this all be a fuse issue ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Not checked the fuses - rear side lights are also out

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Toyota?

Hilux Vigo 3.0D4d

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Haven't tried anything yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I can't move it as autobox won't work so I want to know if its worth trying fuses or call the garage

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/15/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

hi, no this isn't a fuse issue, although it never hurts to check.

the symptoms suggest a faulty ignition switch

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.