Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

May I ask you a question? 2004 sequoir. I used 4wd however,

Customer Question
Hello may I ask...

Hello may I ask you a question?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2004 sequoir

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I used 4wd however, center differential lock light is blinking

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

I cannot turn off the light

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/15/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech replied 8 months ago
Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech

Thanks for posting

Put it back in 4wd and drive if forward a few times and then stop the vehicle, push the center diff lock to off then take it back put of 4wd. If that doesn't work try disconnecting the negative battery terminal for about a minute