Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Won't start. Car is new to me. Dash lights and seat belt…

Customer Question
Won't start. Car is...
Won't start. Car is new to me. Dash lights and seat belt alarms work when turning key in ignition. Doors lock and unlock when turning key in ignition. No other sounds. 2005 Toyota Celica GT
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Hello I hope you are doing great. My name is***** would be happy to help with this.

Have you had the battery tested yet?

No. Why would it be the battery when dashboard lights and controls are working?

The lights and alarms take minimal power, sometimes the headlights will even work when the battery is dying