Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Mode select knob does not work,stays only on vent. 2007. Ac…

Customer Question
Mode select knob does...

Mode select knob does not work,stays only on vent

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ac amplifier

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/12/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 2 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

does your Camry have climate control or manual heater controls?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. In the process of helping you I will use sources from all different places that I feel fit and to the point that will speed up my help for you. This may include links, videos, shop notes and procedures as well as my own personal experience of over 40 yrs in the trade.

vehicle in question is a 07 tundra

Thanx for that info but still need to know what kind of heater controls so I can pull up the right wiring diagrams.

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician