Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My rear tv off my sequoia won’t turn on

Customer Question
Hi my rear tv off...
Hi my rear tv off my sequoia won’t turn on
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 2 days by:
12/10/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

What have you tried so far? have you checked all fuses ? Is the radio working? I will check my shop info on this and get back to you tomorrow as it is late.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. In the process of helping you I will use sources from all different places that I feel fit and to the point that will speed up my help for you. This may include links, videos, shop notes and procedures as well as my own personal experience of over 40 yrs in the trade.

https://my-secure.justanswer.com/question/guest/ab33fe1c3bb54121949b43e304c95755The guy in the website is having the same problems I’m having but I have the remote and changed the battery of the remote and nothing works

Ok will do and follow up tomorrow after I check pour wiring diagrams as well.

Ok

Will have the wiring this evening and send it off to you.

Ok