Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My daughter's 2012 Toyota Tundra P/U w/the same liter v/8…

Customer Question
My daughter's 2012 Toyota...

My daughter's 2012 Toyota Tundra P/U w/the same liter v/8 engine came up with a P0607 code.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

The OIB code was exactly as I had wrote it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tundra yourself? What have you tried so far?

All I have done was to have the code read from our local AutoZone store.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thank you but that is the most important matter.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/5/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 8 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you have the 4.6 engine or the 5.7 engine?

4.6 L.

are there any other codes beside the P0607?

I'm currently at work and am quite limited in being able to speak to you by telephone.
This WHY I'm slow in responding to you.
I would prefer that you text/write the responses back to me.
If not then I would like to CANCEL this request and release my CC from being charged.
Thank You.

that is just a automatic message for the phone call, I can continue hear on chat if you like?

You know WHAT!
Just cancel my request.
DO NOT CHARGE MY CC AS I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY INFORMATION FROM YOU.
The last time I did this I got my response via this method.
So just CANCEL my request.
Thank you.
I'll see if I can do this another time.
This is my final text!

I dont know why you are upset, the the phone call is optional and not required, we can continue in text if you like???

No that will NOT be an option.
Please do as I have indicated in the above-mentioned text.
I am not upset at you but it is quite hectic here at work for me to dedicate this time to you.
Thank you.

I will opt out then,Tim

you all will release the charge on my CC .
Is this RIGHT?
If so, thank you very much.
See you all the next time that I need your services.
NO!
That will NOT be necessary as I am signing off your website w/o any further interactive from any of your staff.
Thank you anyway.