Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Brake system is not functioning appropriately. 2003 camry…

brake system is not...

brake system is not functioning appropriately

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2003 camry toyota

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?

No with local mechanic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes I also need to check on my exhaust system

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?

116K

12/4/2017
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please standby.

Sorry about the wait. What is the issue you ar ehaving with the brakes?

Gunvir Singh
I checked my car with Toyota service center they told me to do complete front and rear brake service to change Calipers, Pads Rotors and SHIMS and also they updated me to change the FRONT PIPE MID PIPE MUFFLER for Exhaust. I need to find a good mechanic and confirm and do this one by one. (My earlier mechanic moved out of state )
Phone call session started
The direction are more informative thanks...

You're welcome and let me know if you have any more questions.