Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The red triangle light came on after a rear break flush on

Customer Question

The red triangle light came on after a rear break flush on my 2005 Prius last week
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?
Customer: The level is fine and it was last changed a week ago
JA: Are you fixing your Prius yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had to get a mechanic to bleed the brakes because I didn't have the scan tool..I took it back the shop and they said they couldn't figure it out because no codes were showing up
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I got the 12v battery tested and it was fine, the hybrid battery is new and there don't seem to be any performance issues with the car
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris